The Mobile App, powered by EventLink and created by Core-Apps LLC, is a native application for smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there’s also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
For attendees, EventLink provides easy-to-use interactivity that enhances the event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute program info. Check back often for updates!
- About This Show keeps all show information in one place
- Alerts allows attendees to receive important real-time communications from the show organizer
- Built-in Twitter feed allows attendees to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Use Community Photo to save and share your show experiences
- Connect with your colleagues with the Friends feature
- Abstract information and poster schedule details.
Downloading the OHBM 2012 Mobile App is easy! Please download this application before you leave for Beijing to ensure a fast download connection.
For iPhone (plus, iPod Touch & iPad) and Android phones: Visit your App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for OHBM.
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/ohbm2012. From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or, on some phones, you simply bookmark the page for future reference.
The OHBM 2012 mobile app will provide sponsors with the opportunity for mobile promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. This gives exhibitors a far-reaching, cost-effective way of advertising in this popular medium. It’s a handy tool for the trade show, but it also lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool that has company, product and contact information. Since exhibitor content appearing on the app is managed by the exhibitors themselves, it’s a place to point new business prospects whenever new information is available, on a device they use daily. OHBM exhibitors will receive an email with login information for you to access your Exhibitor Web Portal.