Membership of the OHBM is open to professionals (including students) from all disciplines engaged in or supporting functional and structural mapping of the human brain.
Please Note: Student members (graduate students, medical students, residents, and fellows) must submit a letter from their department head to verify student status and expected date of graduation. A student is defined as a full-time student working towards a graduate degree (M.S., Ph.D. or M.D. degree) or an individual who is no more than four years out after completing such a degree.
2017 Membership Dues
- $100 USD for full members (multiple year options also available)
- $50 USD for student members (multiple year options also available)
- To pay offline, please contact email@example.com.
- Reduced registration fees at the OHBM Annual Conference
- Reduced rates for printed/electronic subscription to the NeuroImage Journal
- NeuroImage (printed and online): $281.00
- NeuroImage (online only): $214.00
- Reduced rates for print/electronic subscriptions to the Human Brain Mapping Journal
- Human Brain Mapping (printed and online): $155.00
- Human Brain Mapping (online only): $102.00
- Access to post and view job openings on our Career Opportunities page.
- Participation in the nomination and election process of new Councilors.