Information and Tips Regarding the Abstract Submission Process
ACCEPTED SUBMISSIONS WILL BE BASED ON SCIENTIFIC CONTENT
Help ensure the quality of the OHBM Annual Meeting remains high, by submitting your work in a way that results in a positive learning experience for attendees.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE IS HIGHLY SUPPORTIVE OF OHBM’S MISSION IN PROMOTING DIVERSITY
We strongly encourage proposals to have a balance in gender and geographic diversity of authors/contributors.
Timeline for Submissions:
1. Visit the abstract submission site to enter your abstract and pay the fee. Submission deadline: 11:59pm EST Wednesday, December 19, 2019.
2. OHBM Staff then compiles the completed abstracts and distributes them to abstract reviewers.
3. Reviewers go through assigned abstracts, scoring them from 0-5 based on scientific content. Abstract evaluation must be completed by Jan 19, 2019.
4. OHBM Program Committee then reviews for oral session participation, abstract awards and poster demonstrations.
5. You will be notified in early March 2019 whether your abstract was accepted or rejected.
88% OF SUBMISSIONS OCCUR IN THE FINAL 24 HOURS
Which overwhelms the platform, can result in submission failure and creates a lot of extra stress for YOU.
PRO TIP: NOTE THE DEADLINE & START EARLY!
Back By Popular Demand: 2 days of poster sessions and standby times, as well as Software demonstrations!
Click here to view the Abstract Submission Process PDF.