Membership of the OHBM is open to professionals (including students) from all disciplines engaged in or supporting functional and structural mapping of the human brain.
Please Note: Student members (graduate students, medical students, residents, and fellows) must submit a letter from their department head to verify student status and expected date of graduation. A student is defined as a full-time student working towards a graduate degree (M.S., Ph.D. or M.D. degree) or an individual who is no more than four years out after completing such a degree.
2019 Membership Dues
- $150 USD for full members (multiple year options also available)
- $75 USD for student members (multiple year options also available)
- To pay offline, please contact email@example.com.
- Reduced registration fees at the OHBM Annual Conference
- Reduced rates for printed/electronic subscription to the NeuroImage Journal
- NeuroImage (printed and online): $295.00
- NeuroImage (online only): $225.00
- Reduced rates for print/electronic subscriptions to the Human Brain Mapping Journal
- Human Brain Mapping (printed and online): $160.00
- Human Brain Mapping (online only): 106.00
- Access to post and view job openings on our Career Opportunities page.
- Participation in the nomination and election process of new Councilors. There is no deadline for applications, but only those received prior to May 5th, will be eligible to participate in the Council nomination/election process.
Please click 'Next' to apply