OHBM 2020 Submissions
- Title of Session
- Name(s) of Organizer(s)
- Brief paragraph describing the timeliness and importance of the topic and the desired learning outcomes; the desired format and the advantage of addressing the topic in the chosen format; and presenter diversity, if applicable.
- Name and e-mail for all presenters and organizers.
- Title and brief summary of each presentation.
- Speaker release and financial release forms for all speakers and organizers. (NOTE: Please note above change in policy regarding speaker release).
When submitting an Education or Symposia proposal please read the following information carefully to ensure all requirements are met.
- Individuals will only be permitted to be involved as a speaker or organizer in one educational course offered the day before the Annual Meeting and one scientific symposium during the Annual Meeting. Please check with your proposed speakers regarding other invitations they may have received. Submissions will be checked for duplications before they are reviewed. Any conflicts will be communicated to the course organizer for resolution.
- Ensure the availability of your proposed speakers before submitting their names. Speaker changes will be subject to an additional review and approval process.
- OHBM will be videotaping and recording all educational courses to be placed on the OHBM OnDemand learning portal. Each speaker in your session must agree to have their presentation slides and audio released, but will be able to opt out of the video recording. If all speakers do not to provide their slides and audio, the submission will not be considered for OHBM 2020.
- Each scientific symposium submission will be considered for both a parallel morning slot and a plenary daytime slot, unless you check the box stating “I do not wish this submission to be considered for symposium”.