Research Object Submission Checklist
All submissions to Aperture Neuro must include:
- Name, Affiliation, and email address of the authors (any submitted email addresses will be published with the work, if you do not want to share the email addresses, please leave this blank on the submission form).
- Cover Letter to the Editor-in-Chief
- An optional visual component to accompany a Research Object. A visual component can be an image or graphic already included in your research, or a logo. This will be used to help promote your published Research Object on the Aperture Neuro website, Twitter account, and OHBM blog.
- Data and Code availability statements
- Ethics Statements
- Declaration of Interest
- Type of Research Object
- Links, attachments, and any supporting documents
- At least six reviewer suggestions (provided there is no Conflict of Interest)
After reading through all the submission guidelines. Please double-check all your materials and links. If linking to a pre-print server or hosting site, we ask that you use reliable and accessible sites. For questions regarding pre-print servers, or to confirm that your hosting site is acceptable, please email the Journal Manager at Aperture@humanbrainmapping.org.
Ready to Submit? Click Below to log in